Information according to § 5 TMG
Start-up project mango solar
Phone: +49 (0) 731 14394500
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT ACCORDING TO § 55 ABS. 2 RSTV
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings at a consumer mediation body.
LIABILITY FOR CONTENT
As a service provider, according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG, we are responsible for our own contents on these pages in accordance with the general laws. The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such infringements, we will remove the content immediately.
LIABILITY FOR LINKS
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognisable at the time of linking.
A permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution and any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
mango solar collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (first name, last name, email address, gender, etc.)
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide mango solar with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our newsletter or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
mango solar collects your data so that we can:
- Process your newsletter registration and manage your account.
- Email you with our newsletter and special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
4. HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
mango solar securely stores your data at our Webhosting provider:
1&1 IONOS SE
Elgendorfer Straße 57
We will keep your personal data for as long as your subscription to our newsletter is active. Once this time period has expired, your data will be deleted.
mango solar would like to send you our newsletter, in case you have opted in for a subscription, and information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop mango solar from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the mango solar Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
mango solar would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request mango solar for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that mango solar corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request mango solar to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that mango solar erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that mango solar restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to mango solar’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that mango solar transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
9. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – mango solar uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – mango solar uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
10. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
13. HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that mango solar has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Der Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit, Husarenstr. 30, 53117 Bonn, Germany
Phone: 49 (0)228-997799-0